The Gatestone Gives Scholarship Program has been created to provide students with financial support and opportunities to further their education.
Every year we will award up to 5 partial scholarships.
In order to be eligible, you must be a current employee at Gatestone or a member of a Gatestone employee’s immediate family.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
• Must be a citizen or permanent resident
• Must be employed at Gatestone for at least 1 year or an immediate family member of an employee at Gatestone (who has been employed with Gatestone for at least 1 year)
• All candidates must apply using the Gatestone online scholarship application form to be eligible.
• If awarded a scholarship, the recipient must be enrolled into program within 150 days from date of announcement.
• Must submit application form and submit questionnaire to
• Application form and questionnaire must be submitted by December 5, 2020.
• 5 scholarships valued at $1000.00 will be awarded annually. Announcement will be made January 5, 2020.
• We’ll enter all applicants who meet the eligibility criteria into a random draw.
In a word document, please answer the following questions and e-mail the document to
Please answer the following questions with a maximum of 300 words for each.
1. Tell us about yourself.
2. Which program of study and why?
3. How will this scholarship help you?
4. Why do you deserve this scholarship?
Questions? Contact us at
All scholarship award decisions are final and are not subject to appeal